Suitable for A2L Refrigerants like R32 or R1234yf, see separate manual.
Promax introduces the lightest recovery machine on the market today. The all-new RG 3000-E weighs only 8 kg, less than any recovery machine and many vacuum pumps! However, performance is not sacrificed by small size, recovering both vapor and liquid at world-class rates.
- Extremely small Full Featured Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- Weighs only 8 kg!
- Volumetric size is just 50 % of our previous smallest unit
- Recovers all commonly used CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants, including A2L like R32 or R1234yF
- High Pressure Safety cut-off switch 38,5 bar (550 psi)
- Simple 2 valve controls
- Clear, easy-to-read pressure gauges
- Proprietary Oil-Less compressor recovers both liquid and vapor
- Self purge feature
- Includes filter-drier
- Corrosion proof injection molded plastic housing
- High efficiency cross flow fan/condensor layout
- Power source – 230 V 50 Hz
- Available 115 V / 60 Hz
- Includes 2.5 m (8 ft) power cord with universal IEC connector
- CE, UL, ARI and TÜV Approvals
- Multiple International Patents Pending
- Dimensions: 310 x 235 x 175 mm